The difference between “attenders” and “partners” can be summed up in one word: COMMITMENT.
The Five Partnership Commitments at ACCC are:
2. Discipleship – Spiritual Growth
3. Relationship – Fellowship
4. Purpose – Service
At ACCC we recognize the need for a partnership and we ask that you commit to a partnership with ACCC for the following reasons:
1. A Biblical Reason: Christ is committed to the church.
2. A Cultural Reason: It is an antidote to our society. We live in an age where very few want to be committed to anything…a job…a marriage…our country. This attitude has even produced a generation of “church shoppers and hoppers.” Membership swims against the current of the Western world’s “consumer religion.” It is an unselfish decision. Commitment always builds character.
3. A Practical Reason: It defines who can be counted on. Partnership identifies our family.
4. A Personal Reason: It produces spiritual growth. The New Testament places a major emphasis on the need for Christians to be accountable to each other for spiritual growth. You cannot be accountable when you’re not committed to any specific church family.