The difference between “attenders” and “partners” can be summed up in one word: COMMITMENT.
The Five Partnership Commitments at ACCC are:
2. Discipleship - Spiritual Growth
3. Relationship - Fellowship
4. Purpose - Service
At ACCC we recognize the need for a partnership and we ask that you commit to a partnership with ACCC for the following reasons:
1. A Biblical Reason: Christ is committed to the church.
2. A Cultural Reason: It is an antidote to our society. We live in an age where very few want to be committed to anything…a job…a marriage…our country. This attitude has even produced a generation of “church shoppers and hoppers.” Membership swims against the current of the Western world’s “consumer religion.” It is an unselfish decision. Commitment always builds character.
3. A Practical Reason: It defines who can be counted on. Partnership identifies our family.
4. A Personal Reason: It produces spiritual growth. The New Testament places a major emphasis on the need for Christians to be accountable to each other for spiritual growth. You cannot be accountable when you’re not committed to any specific church family.
If you are considering Partnership with Austin Cove Community Church, or would just like more information, register your interest by contacting Pastor James on 0477 602 970 or email the office by clicking on the link below.